Institute of Management
The Institute of Management is a part of the University of World Economy and Diplomacy created by the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About establishing of University of World Economy and Diplomacy" of September 23, 1992.
Resolutions of the Cabinet of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 491 of October 24, 1992 and No. 567 of December 3, 1992 determined the list of responsible persons and administrative stuff of state institutions for the training and retraining courses at the Institute of Management. The sources of financing of Institute of Management consist of the customers sources under the signed contracts, sponsor's contributions and others, the sources not forbidden by the legislation.
The Institute of Management is:
- The most flexible and mobile government institution;
- The group of famous, highly skilled teachers, scientists and consultants;
- Many leading foreign experts, schools of business and management, universities and corporations, funds and public organizations cooperate with us;
- A large number of our listeners are current and future leading employees of hokimiyats, ministries and departments, concerns, large enterprises and farms;
- The people, who completed our courses are the skilled and successful businessmen and leaders of business world, creatively conceiving the entrepreneur meeting the requirements of today and tomorrow.
The main directions of the work of Institute of Management are:
- multistage preparation and retraining of administrative stuff of the government and commercial structures;
- training and retraining of the administrative personnel in the sphere of the currency and credit and financial relations, management, marketing, trade advertising and foreign economic activity, including investment cooperation, the international commercial, customary and administrative law;
- providing highly effective and practical training with use of various forms of courses, discussions, meetings, business games, etc.
- training how to work with the modern means of information technology
For 23 years of activity of Institute of Management 15497 listeners passed the advanced training courses.