Djurayeva Gulrux Mirdjalolovna
Department: Practical diplomacy
In 2006 graduated the Department of International Relations of the University of World Economy and Diplomacy. Completed the graduate school in 2008.
In 2009 enrolled in PhD of the UWED and started working as a trainee teacher at the Department of "Practical Diplomacy." In 2011, she defended her thesis on the topic: "The foreign policy of the ASEAN countries in the context of globalization on the example of Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia." After finishing graduate school continued her career as a teacher in the department UWED on "Practical Diplomacy." Since 2012, she is working as a teacher of the department "Practical Diplomacy" UWED. During her time at the university, she worked with the students of 3 – 5th courses of the IR, IER, IL Departments and 1-2nd year graduate course students.
Research interests: Foreign policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Modern Diplomacy in different countries.
Taught courses: Foreign policy of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Modern Diplomacy, International Protocol and Etiquette, Information - Analytical Activity in the Diplomatic Service, Diplomatic and consular service, Economic Diplomacy, Economic Diplomacy and Security, History of Diplomacy.
- Uzbekistan-Malaysia cooperation prospects.
- Features of Singapore's strategy in the new geopolitical realities.
- Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of Singapore.
- Formation of political Islam in modern Indonesia.
- The role of ASEAN in the context of globalization.
- The challenges of globalization and regionalization in the modern world.
- The experience of modernization in the public administration system in Japan.
- Indonesia's Foreign Policy Strategy in Line with the Foreign Policy of ASEAN.
- The Perspectives of cooperation of the ASEAN countries with Uzbekistan.
- The Perspectives of social cooperation between Uzbekistan and Indonesia.