Potapova Nelya Yurevna
Department: Practical diplomacy
1. Name: Potapova Nelya Yrevna
2. Date of birth: 26.09.1970
3. Contact information (home address, phone number, email address): Uzbekistan. Tashkent, Karasu - 4, 2, m. 321
4. Education (specialty Diploma of higher education): higher education, teacher of history, social studies, state law
5. University, training periods: State Pedagogical Institute of Syrdarya, 1987 - 1992.
6. PhD, room and specialty postgraduate year award, the name of the Dissertation Council: Candidate of Historical Sciences, 07.00.02 History of Uzbekistan, 2003, the Higher Attestation Commission of the National University of Uzbekistan
7. Thesis: History of Entrepreneurship in Turkestan second half XIX - early XX centuries.
8. Internships, training (name of courses, educational institution, training period): The use of innovative technologies in pedagogy, "Istidot" - Center of Pedagogy at the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
9. Refresher courses on information technology (intermediate) Institute of Management at UWED MFA.;
10. English language courses. Refresher courses. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. University of World Economy and Diplomacy
11. Knowledge of English and Information Technology (Program IT) Courses Aptech. New Delhi Centre, India
12. Place of the current work: Associate Professor of "practical diplomacy." University of World Economy and Diplomacy Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan
13. Scientific and pedagogical experience: 1990-1991 Teacher. School number 7. Gulistan, Syrdarya region. Teacher of history and social science; 1991-1992 Teacher. School number 2. Gulistan, Syrdarya region. History teacher; 1992 - 1993 Trainee of the Department "Eurasia" Gulistan State Pedagogical University Teacher of Modern and Contemporary History of Europe and America and the modern history of Asia and Africa; 1999-2000 Teacher socio-humanities. Tashkent College of Surveying and Mapping History Teacher; 2000 -2002 Assistant Professor "History of Uzbekistan." Tashkent University of Information Technology Teacher of History of Uzbekistan; 2002-2003 Assistant Professor of Theory and Practice of building a democratic society in Uzbekistan. Tashkent University of Information Technologies Teacher idea of national independence, the theory and practice of building a democratic society in the country, law; 2003-2007 Senior Lecturer Basics spirituality and idea of national independence. Tashkent Technical University Teacher of the idea of national independence, the foundations of spirituality, culture; 2007-2008 Acting assistant professor of humanities. Branch of Moscow State University in Tashkent history teacher, culture, the idea of national independence; 2008 Associate Professor of "History of Uzbekistan, and political science." Tashkent Chemical Technological Institute of Political Science Teacher of History of Uzbekistan, and the theory and practice of building a democratic society in Uzbekistan; 2007 - Associate Professor of "practical diplomacy." University of World Economy and Diplomacy. Teacher history of diplomacy and diplomacy bases (21)
14. Knowledge of English (specify document confirming the level of spoken English): Certificate of proficiency № 0971 course in English & IT skills (Under ITEC / SCAAP programmer sponsored by Ministry of External Affairs, GOI) from Southwest, New Delhi Centre.
15. Additional skills: Successfully graduated from business training, "Marketing: tools and practical skills to work is not market" in the Centre for promotion of small and medium enterprises. GTZ Luso Consult GmbH.
16. Professional and scientific interests: history of entrepreneurship, history of international relations, history diplomacy, entrepreneurship, Politics.
17. Marital status: divorced
18. Children: a son
List of publications assistant professor, Ph.D. Potapova Nelya Jurevna
Number place name, year of publication, Total Number of pages
In collaboration pages
1. Historiography history of entrepreneurship in Turkestan in the late XIX - early XX centuries. (thesis)
Tarija Islands Uzbekistan madaniyati muammolari. (ToshDu tarikh fakulteti em olimlarining makolalari tuples). T.: "University". 1996. S. 78 - 82
2. History of entrepreneurship in Turkestan (the second half of XIX - early XX centuries). Cand ... dis ... cand. ist. Sciences T.: Tuit. 2002.
3. Overview of archival sources on the history of entrepreneurship in Turkestan in the second half of XIX - early XX century. J. «Ōzbekiston tarixi», № 1. 2001. 57 - 63
4. From the history of entrepreneurship in Turkestan in the nineteenth - early twentieth centuries, Economy and Law. Number 6. 2001. P. 87-90
5. Chronology history of entrepreneurship in Turkestan in the second half of the nineteenth - early twentieth century. Tarikh MUSTAKILLIK Mill goy (Republic ilmy - Nazariy anzhumani materiallari.). T.: "Academy". 2001. P. 224 - 226
6. From the history of entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan in the late nineteenth - early twentieth century, Proceedings of the conference "Uzbekistan - Russia: cultural and scientific relations", dedicated to 10 - anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Uzbekistan and the Russian Federation. T. Historical Society RCC Uzbekistan. 2002. P. 43 - 45
7. From the history of entrepreneurship Fergana region. / / Public Opinion. Human rights. 2003. № 1. With. 63 - 74 12/6 Ergashev F.R
8. Concerning the sources on the history of entrepreneurship in Turkestan late nineteenth early twentieth centuries. Tarija manbashunoslik muammolari. Ilmy Republic - Amalia anzhumani materiallari. 2003 yil April 25.) T.: "University" in 2003. With 185 - 188
9. From the history of banking in Turkestan (the second floor. XIX - early. HHv.v) Social sciences and humanities in the education system. T. 2006. P. 86-89
10. Some aspects of the development of enterprise structures in Turkestan at the turn of the nineteenth - early. The twentieth century. Proceedings of the conference "History of the problem of objectivity and morality." Embassy of the Russian Federation, Representative Ros. Abroad. RKTSU center. T. 2003. P. 166 - 169.
11. The economic policy of the tsarist Turkestan and its characteristic features. Materials Interuniversity scientific and theoretical conference "Statehood Uzbekistan - Milestones." T. 2003. P. 97 - 100
12. The history of legal regulation of the land question in entrepreneurship. / / Economy and Law. 9/2004. P. 78-80
13. The history of the Jewish Diaspora in Turkestan / / Social sciences and humanities in the education system. 1. 2004. P.103 - 111
14. The history of the exchange business in Russia and Turkestan (late XIX - early. Twentieth century.)
Proceedings of the conference "East-West: aspects of interaction." T. 2006. P. 144 - 146
15. Babur - statesman, poet, historian Coll. materials science and practical conference dedicated to the epoch of Amir Temur and Timurids, comp. April 4, 2007. - T. 2007. P. 5 138-142
16. The question of legal consciousness. "Mily goy manaviyat asoslari Islands huquq talimi Buycha pedagogiglar malakasini oshirish Islands ularni kasbty kite tayeroash" Ilmy-usluby materiallari seminar. T. 2008. P. 53-56.
17. The effects of globalization and its main features. Social sciences and humanities in the education system. Nuchno methodical, scientific and methodological magazine. Number 4. T. 2008. P.150-153
18. The two approaches to the issue of the colonial policy of European countries (diplomatic history of European countries in the second half of XIX century.) Joint project of the Jean Monnet European Union and UWED and "Support for education, information and research on the integration of the European Union." Collected materials roundtables. Bulletin number 5. January 2010. P. 3-12. 10
19. The question of moral values in shaping ideological beliefs among young people. Problems harmonious development of personality in the XXI century. Materials of scientific conference devoted to the Year of harmoniously developed generation. T. 2010. P. 280-283.
20. The quality of education as a criterion for the development of intellectual potential of the country's youth "Barkamol avlodni shakllantirish-Ma'naviyat Tarakiyot omili" Republic ilmy Amalie materiallari conference. - T.: «Nishon-Noshir» 2010. P.87-88
21. The state's role in the development of trade and business in Turkestan (late XIX - early XX century.) / / International Relations. Number 2. 2011. P. 90-97
22. Uzbek – India Relations and Prospects. South and Central Asia Quest for Peace and Cooperation. P 155 - 165
23. Entrepreneurship Development in the Oil and Gas Industry of Uzbekistan: a Peek into the Past. South and Central Asia Quest for Peace and Cooperation. 131 – 144
24. Historical aspects of entrepreneurship in Uzbekistan's oil and gas industry. "Hawtin kizlar tadbirkorligi zhamiyatda Ijtimoiy barkarorlikni taminlashning Yeung muhim omili" 12/11/13, T. 2014. 164 -176
25. History of Entrepreneurship in Turkestan (second half of the 19th - early 20th centuries.). Monograph. UWED. T. 2011.
26. History of Diplomacy. T. 1. (Lectures). UWED. T. 2011.
27. History of food and wine producing industry of Uzbekistan. (Textbook) TCTI. T. 2012.