Human Resources Department
HR Department of the University of World Economy and Diplomacy was established according to PF-474 Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On the foundation of the UWED” signed on September 23, 1992, and No. 491 Decree of the Cabinet of Ministers “On the organization of activities of the UWED” signed on October 24, 1992. The purpose of HR Department is to achieve and implement the goals set by National Program of Preparing Personnel.
The main objectives of the Human Resources Department:
- In partnership with faculties, departments and organizational divisions to provide the university with necessary specialists and professors who obtain required skills and experience;
- Recruiting, promoting, motivating professors and employees, providing adherence to rules by them and working out recommendations on issues related to the application of disciplinary measures;
- Enhanced performance of structural organization, admitting legal documents, academic, scientific and educational activity of the University and working out suggestions regarding personnel;
- Together with HR Department and educational institutions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan provide interrelationship between the university and the ministry;
- Monitoring the maintenance of the rules, university internal procedure and other regulatory requirements by professors, students and other staff;
- Establishing cooperation with other institutions on the issues of personnel.